February — Look how fast the time is. Today we’ll see hearts, couples, flowers, chocolates and other presents again. It is that time of the year where your friends would ask your suggestions what could be the sweetest gift for their other half.
This year, February is kind of different from my previous years. Maybe because I already have a boyfriend now, unlike before, I spent the past Valentine’s day with my friends. So I guess, my February playlist is different from before.
Here it is.. 🙂
1. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You – Haley Reinhart (cover)
2. Say You Love Me – Jessie Ware
3. Hymn for The Weekend – Coldplay
4. Youth – Troye Sivan
5. Over and Over Again – Nathan Sykes & Ariana Grande
6. Without You – Oh Wonder
7. Us Against The World – Coldplay
8. Heroine – Dwntwn
9. When You Love Somebody – Fruit Bats
10. Let Your Love Grow Tall – Passion Pit
11. Hazey – Glass Animals
12. You’re the Best – Wet
13. Make Me Over – Lifehouse *all-time favorite band* ❤
14. Never Forget You – Zara Larsson
15. Pony – William Singe (cover)
There you go. The list is actually composed of songs with different genres. Hope you liked it as much as I like them. 🙂
With or without a date, love is always present. With or without presents given from someone, that doesn’t mean no one loves you. It is about giving and receiving that feeling, where you feel safe and not alone.
It should be Valentine’s day, I guess. Everyday should be full of love and hope.
Happy Valentine’s day, my dear reader.