February, the love month, they said. Chocolates, flowers, balloons, glitters, surprises… they’re all waiting for that perfect moment. I know you’re expecting someone to take you somewhere special or someone that will make your February 14 really memorable.
You might be planning to go somewhere if you’re single. Go to mall and watch movies with your barkada, eat somewhere artsy, take a roadtrip or maybe find yourself and have an alone time at your favorite coffee shop.
And if you’re lucky and in a relationship, I know you’re having a hard time on thinking what could you give to your other half. You might go shopping for clothes for your boyfriend or girlfriend, or maybe you’re looking for a restaurant or a romantic place that you’d take him/ her there.
Let me share to you my Love Month Mixtape, this could make your Valentine’s Day extra special!
- Never Seen Nothing Like You – Nate Highfield
- Your Body is a Wonderland – John Mayer
- The Only Exception – Paramore
- February Air – LIGHTS
- Friday I’m in Love – The Cure
- Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung
- Us – Regina Spektor
- Let Your Hair Down – Magic!
- Toothpaste Kisses – The Maccabees
- She’s So Lovely – Scouting For Girls
- Pumpin Blood – NO NO NO
- Maps – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- Such Great Heights – The Postal Service
- Yellow – Coldplay
- There She Goes – The La’s
- Kiss Me – Sixpence None The Richer
- Sweet Disposition – Temper Trap
- Into Your Arms (acoustic cover) – The Maine
- Bed Peace – Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino
- It Won’t Stop – Sevyn Streeter
- Smother Me – The Used
- Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
- Lovesick – Peace
- Love Like This – Kodaline
- Come Away With Me – Norah Jones
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- So Happy Together – The Turtles
- If It’s Love – Train
- Little Things – Pomplamoose
- I Choose You – Sara Bareilles
- You And I (Nobody In This World) – John Legend
- Marry Me – Train
- If This Isn’t Love – Jennifer Hudson
- Whatever It Takes – Lifehouse
- Everywhere Everything – This Century
- Cupid – 112
- Accidentally In Love – Counting Crows
- You Make Me Smile – Uncle Kracker
- You and I Both – Jason Mraz
- Melt With You – Modern English
- Every Breath You Take – The Police
- Time After Time (cover) – Quietdrive
- Always Be My Baby –David Cook
- Tee Shirt – Birdy
- Magic – Coldplay
- Celeste – Ezra Vine
- Tulak ng Bibig – Julianne
- Tadhana – Up Dharma Down
- Oo – Up Dharma Down
- Sana – Up Dharma Down
I actually added four (4) Original Pinoy Music/ OPM. I believe that these songs will make your Valentine’s Day a lot more exciting and happier.
You only have few days left for preparing your gifts, surprise, flowers, or whatever you’re planning o do for your loved one. I hope you’ll enjoy the love month, my dear friend.
What’s my plan? I still don’t know. If no one will do something for me, it’s fine. *Though that sucks* Maybe I’ll just go somewhere with my BFFs. Well, hopefully they’re just like me, bae-less. Lol.
Advance Happy Valentines Day, love birds! ❤