It’s that time of the year again where I have nothing to do but to just read. *Such a shame* Despite of my internship every weekdays, I still find time to read. Because books before boys, they said. Loljk.
I usually read at night, where I could feel how calm should life is. I also read during mornings, but seldom. So let’s just say that I’m more of a night person. How about that? 🙂
Other people would say “How do you manage to read for hours?” And with those “for hours”, they mean how could I still be awake from evening til.. what? Dawn? Aside from loving, imagining and understanding what you’re reading, cup of tea/ coffee, my-space-not-yours corner.. You need a playlist.
So.. here’s a playlist of songs (some songs) that I play when I read:
1. Asleep (The Smiths cover) – Stars *one of the best and my favorite*
2. Young Lion – The Vampire Weekend
3. Summertime Sadness – Lana Del Rey
4. High Hopes – Kodaline
5. Forever Goodbye – The Mostar Diving Club
6. Beach Baby – Bon Iver
7. Video Games – Lana Del Rey
8. Wasteland – Augustana
9. The Golden Age – Beck
10. Skin+Bones – Lydia
11. Step – The Vampire Weekend
12. Piledriver Waltz – Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys)
13. Carry On – fun.
14. I Hate You But I Love You – Russian Red
15. Could It Be Another Change – The Samples
16. Skeletons – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
17. The Moon Song – Karen O
18. Home – Gabrielle Aplin
19. Falling For You – The 1975
20. How Long Will I Love You – Ellie Goulding *another favorite*